Saturday, November 24, 2012

Max Payne 3

There was a lot of hype about this game, so I decided to check it out. It was a bit difficult, so I kinda gave up halfway through and just stopped playing the game. But it was fun while it lasted. I guess I'm just that kind of person who doesn't like losing. I'm not saying it was bad, because it was a legitimately good game, I just don't enjoy losing. You play as Max Payne, this sort of agent or soldier or something that has to shoot a bunch of people and after shooting a few dozen every level, have some dramatic cutscene where he's drinking and he breaks a shot glass on his wall and goes to sleep. I may make it sound worse than it is. But try it sometime, you may like it. (You may think I'm not being very descriptive, but that's just because there's not much to describe. Just a game slightly better than the COD franchise after MW2.)

No comments:

Post a Comment